100 Club Rules & Regulations
RECREATION GROUND TRUST
100 CLUB RULES &
- The subscription to the 100 Club for one member /one share
shall be 12 Pounds per year payable annually in advance. This will
give members one number which shall be placed in 12 consecutive
monthly draws at a cost of 1.00 Pound per month. Members may have
and are encouraged to have multiple subscriptions.
- Anybody over 18 years can become a member of the 100 Club and
family and friends are encouraged to join. The 100 Club shall not
be limited to 100 members. The more shares/numbers we sell the
bigger the prizes.
- There is no provision to opt in or out on a month by month
basis. The normal 100 Club year will be July to June. Members
joining after the start of the normal 100 Club membership year will
be charged a pro-rata amount for the rest of the year until June
and entered in the next available draw following payment.
- A member is eligible for inclusion in the draw so long as the
subscription for that month has been paid.
- Each member is allocated a permanent number in the monthly
draw. This number shall remain the member's provided their
subscription is up to date. Members holding more than one share
will be allocated an additional number for each monthly share.
- Members wishing to leave the 100 Club should do so at the end
of the Club membership for that year. Refunds will not be
given for people wishing to withdraw before the year end.
- There shall be one prize draw per month. The draw for each
month shall be made as close to the end of each month as
arrangements reasonably allow. The Draws will be made in the
presence of a minimum of three people which will include members
and committee members.
- Monthly Prizes will be awarded according to membership of the
100 Club for that month as follows:
50% of the month's nett payments shall make up the prize fund. 40%
of that will be paid out each month as 2 prizes (25% first prize,
15% second prize). The remaining 10% of the prize fund shall be
held over and added to the yearly super draw fund.
The remaining 50% of the nett payments will be allocated to the
Brockham Green Recreation Ground Trust Facilities Improvement and
- Super draw prizes will be awarded according to the 100 Club
membership for that month. The super draw will take place annually
at the Brockham Sports Association AGM:
The super draw fund will contain the normal prize fund for the
current month plus the accumulated super draw fund. If the super
draw is made before the end of the 100 Club year, then an estimate
of the full 100 Club year's super draw fund will be used.
The super draw will have two prizes; the percentage split of the
nett prize fund will be 60% for the first prize and 40% for the
- The allocation of numbers and draw results will be available
from Paul Johnson, Administrator, on request , or any member of the
Brockham Green Recreation Ground Trust. There will be updates
placed in the Brockham Parish News and the results can be e-mailed
- The 100 Club Administrators will make all reasonable efforts to
pay or post prizes to the winners within a reasonable period after
the monthly draw.
- The decision of the Brockham Green Recreation Ground Trust
Committee shall be final in all matters where adjudication is
- The Brockham Recreation Ground Trust Committee shall also have
the power to amend or revoke these rules at their absolute
discretion with such reasonable notice to the 100 Club members as
- Members of the 100 Club must be a minimum of 18 years of
- 100 Club member's names and addresses will be held as written
records only and not held on computer.